PROPERTY FACULTATIVE OVERVIEW
Arch Re’s Facultative Reinsurance division focuses on supplying significant capacity to the global reinsurance marketplace backed by creative solutions and superior client service.
Our team of experienced underwriters has been recognized by clients around the globe as being best-in-class at providing expert underwriting, skilled claims management, outstanding service and world-class product offerings.
We are focused on evaluating underwriting needs and client processes to craft efficient risk transfer processes, including web-based (online portal or web-services) capabilities where appropriate.
We look beyond the individual submission to assess and meet our customers’ strategic needs. We provide the peace of mind that comes from knowing you’re backed by a well-capitalized, diversified reinsurer. Arch Re Facultative:
- Employs almost 100 underwriting professionals providing services from 17 offices around the globe;
- Entertains all occupancies, coverages and perils on an excess of loss basis with direct and broker options;
- Provides value beyond risk transfer to improve our clients’ financial results through risk expertise and market insight; and
- Provides a variety of representations and other engagements for training purposes.
In the 2017 Flaspöhler SurveyTM (cedants evaluate reinsurers/non-life/U.S.) conducted by Flaspöhler | NMG Consulting, our team was recognized for:
- Ease of Doing Business.
- Partnership Approach.
- Thought Leadership.
- Approach to Contracts.
Each exposure the ceding company wishes to reinsure is contained in a single transaction. Our underwriters offer market-leading property knowledge, experience and innovative technical pricing to create an effective solution for the most challenging property exposures with up to $100 million of capacity.
Our Automatic/Programs/Facilities offerings provide customized solutions to meet our clients’ needs. We are able to offer flexible contract terms and conditions across a wide array of program structures, reinsurance limits and attachment points.
- We offer property excess of loss capacity of $50M for automatic/program/facilities with an additional $50M available for special acceptance risks within 24 hours.
- We service programs with both local and dedicated corporate resources and employ low minimum premiums through our various pricing mechanisms
Download our brochure
Contact us for more information