OVERVIEW - PROPERTY FACULTATIVE PROGRAMS
Since 2007, Arch Re Facultative has:
- Entertained program opportunities (also known as auto facultative, facultative obligatory, “tracultative”) on both a direct and broker basis;
- Offered up to $50 million of program capacity;
- Tailored customized solutions to meet our clients’ needs in pursuit of our goal of establishing a strong, mutually-beneficial relationship;
- Offered flexible contract terms and conditions across a wide array of program structures, reinsurance limits and attachment points;
- Leveraged various pricing mechanisms, including excess rate grids and percentage of subject premium;
- Employed low minimum premiums;
- Serviced programs with both local and dedicated corporate resources;
- Offered additional capacity (up to another $50 million) beyond the program limits via special acceptance, and turned around special acceptances within 24 hours; and
- Focused on evaluating underwriting needs and client processes to craft efficient risk transfer processes, including web-based (online portal or web-services) capabilities where appropriate
Send submissions to your Arch Re Facultative underwriter or to ArchReFacPrograms@archcapservices.com.
Please access our Staff Finder to reach any member of our team.