Arch’s Travel and Accident Solutions
The Arch Insurance Travel and Accident division writes specialty travel, accident and disability insurance products countrywide. Product availability varies by state.
Arch’s travel insurance protects nonrefundable, prepaid travel expenses from unforeseen events1 and provides emergency medical coverage for travelers when they are away from home. These products are designed to provide coverage for both leisure and business travel.
Arch’s travel insurance programs are distributed through retail, wholesale and business-to-business channels, including specialty producers, insurance agents, travel advisors, tour operators and other travel suppliers. Travelers can also purchase insurance directly through Arch’s consumer-facing brand, RoamRight.
If you are interested in offering travel insurance to your clients, contact us at email@example.com.
Types of travel insurance coverage may include:
- Trip cancellation coverage in case a traveler is unable to take a trip due to a covered, unforeseen reason.
- Trip interruption coverage in case a traveler must return home from a trip due to a covered, unforeseen reason.
- Trip delay coverage for expenses that are not anticipated and are the result of a delay in travel, such as hotel stays, extra meals, etc.
- Baggage coverage for delayed, lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed baggage.
- Emergency accident and sickness coverage which helps travelers find and pay for medical care during an emergency or unexpected illness or accident.
- Emergency evacuation or repatriation coverage which covers expenses related to bringing a traveler home for treatment in a medical emergency.
- Political and security evacuation coverage in case a traveler needs to be transferred to a safe haven during a political or security event, such as a natural disaster or political unrest.
- Accidental death and dismemberment for coverage in an unfortunate accident.
- Collision damage waiver adds extra protection when travelers rent a vehicle during their trip.
1A full list of unforeseen reasons can be found in the policy and may include sickness, accidental injury or death, death or hospitalization of host at destination, terrorist attack, strike, inclement weather, bankruptcy of travel supplier, job loss or lay off, natural disaster in the destination and others.
Why Choose Arch for Travel Insurance
Arch’s travel insurance is distinguished by the following features:
- Efficient Operations. Arch is a vertically integrated company, which means that operations, claims, customer service, sales, underwriting, information technology and marketing all work together. This dedication to plan administration improves the quality of services we provide and makes us a more efficient company.
- Outstanding Customer Service and Claims. The Arch customer service and claims teams repeatedly surpass customer expectations. Travelers can submit claims online or communicate directly over the phone or email with a claims administrator. Our ratings on Google Reviews, Trustpilot and travel insurance aggregator websites are among the highest in our category.2
- Experienced Staff. Arch’s employees understand the nuances of travel insurance. All department leaders are travel insurance veterans and our front-line staff is fully trained and experienced.
- Unparalleled Product Development – The travel insurance underwriting and product development teams work closely together to create products that meet the needs of our customers. We give the insured the ability to purchase additional limits of protection and include travel assistance services in our plans. Our plans provide coverage for spouses, domestic partners, and unmarried dependent children.
- Innovative Technology. An in-house development team keeps Arch Insurance’s travel insurance division on the cutting edge of technology. Our proprietary software allows us to manage every aspect of customer service in one interface. We also offer API integrations, co-branded e-commerce solutions, an award-winning mobile app and more. Through our claims website, users can file a claim online and check the status of their claim in real time.
- Marketing Support. We take a consultative approach to helping you manage your travel insurance program. Once we understand your business operations, we will work with you to develop a customized program to optimize your conversion rates and train you on any product or service changes. You’ll also have a dedicated Regional Sales Director who you can contact directly with any question regarding your program.
2As of June 2018.
Corporate Travel Insurance
Arch Insurance’s Travel and Accident division provides comprehensive travel insurance and business travel accident solutions for employer groups of all sizes, from Fortune 500 companies and multinational corporations to midsize employers and small businesses.
In addition, Arch offers accident programs for schools and members of groups or associations participating in sponsored activities. Our product innovation, underwriting expertise and superior customer service give Arch the unique ability to provide solutions tailored to our clients.
Key Features of Arch’s Corporate Travel Insurance
Business travelers rely on Arch’s travel insurance that is tailored to them. The evolving global economy requires businesses to expand beyond their normal boundaries of operation, creating the need for increased business travel. With heightened awareness of the hazards associated with traveling, employers and risk managers have increased interest in this benefit package. Customized solutions are available for multinational corporations, including options that provide coverage for only business travel or a combination of business and leisure travel.
Key features of this plan include:
- Political, security and natural disaster coverage.
- 24-hour worldwide protection.
- Coverage for corporate owned or leased aircraft.
- Emergency medical evacuation and repatriation.
- Non-employee director coverage
- Relocation coverage
- War risk
- Global travel assistance services, such as a 24-hour multilingual call line, pre-trip services and emergency medical assistance.
- Business trip cancellation, interruption and baggage delay.
Arch’s Travel and Accident division offers other accident insurance products that are not related to travel.
Visit our Accident page for more information.
Insurance coverage is underwritten by a member company of Arch Insurance Group Inc. This is only a brief description of the insurance coverage(s) available under the policy. The policy contains reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Full details of the coverage are contained in the policy. If there are any conflicts between this document and the policy, the policy shall govern. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions.