In the commercial surety marketplace, Arch Insurance Surety provides capacity and expertise to Fortune 2000 and regionally based companies with a portfolio of bond needs. Applying a relationship-based approach, Arch Surety consistently delivers value-added underwriting and risk management capabilities.
We distinguish ourselves by:
- Providing up to $200 million in bonding capacity to public and private companies operating across a diverse group of industries
- Staffing multiple regional offices with knowledgeable, experienced underwriters
- Demonstrating a willingness to share larger accounts with other sureties
- Offering a flexible rating plan
- Creating flexible underwriting programs
Types of Bonds
Types of bonds written include, but are not limited to:
- Commercial performance bonds, including supply, service contracts and annual performance bonds
- Miscellaneous bonds, including tax, lost instrument and financial guarantees
- Court bonds, including large appeal bonds
- License & Permit bonds including compliance, contractor’s license, DOT and retail/professional services
Insurance coverage is underwritten by a member company of Arch Insurance Group Inc. This is only a brief description of the insurance coverage(s) available under the policy. The policy contains reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Full details of the coverage are contained in the policy. If there are any conflicts between this document and the policy, the policy shall govern. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions.