Arch Insurance Group's Lawyers Professional Liability program product is administered by carefully selected Managing General Agents (MGAs) and Program Administrators (PAs) with proven experience in handling the specialized needs of lawyers professional liability.
Law firms in private practice
- Superior and personable claims support
- Loss prevention hotline and on-line legal research provided at no cost to Insured
- Claims made, non-admitted policy
- Primary and excess coverage available
- Employed Lawyers
- Firms located in AK AR DE HI LA NJ NY MO and OR
- Submissions for firms with over 40 attorneys are accepted on an open brokerage basis from select retail and wholesale producers
- Outside of Arch's MGA administered programs in CA, NY & PA, submissions for firms with 1-40 attorneys are accepted directly by Arch underwriters on an open brokerage basis from select retail and wholesale producers.
- Firms with less than 40 Attorneys and located in California, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania can access Arch programs as follows:
California risks with 1-40 attorneys
Mercer Health & benefits Administration LLC
All risks in states with the exception of CA, NJ, NY, HI, LA and OR with 1- 25 attorneys
Target Professional Programs
Limits up to $10 million offered for both primary and excess