The Captive Agents division of Arch Insurance specializes in addressing the professional liability exposures of company-sponsored life and property and casualty insurance agents. In addition, we underwrite Securities Broker/Dealer and Registered Representative E&O insurance on a highly selective and strategic account-by-account basis.
Our Company Sponsored Life/Property & Casualty Insurance Agents Errors and Omissions Coverage protects captive agents in claims arising from wrongful acts in professional services, including wrongful supervision or termination. Coverage also responds to vicarious liability that the sponsoring company can face from the alleged wrongful acts of captive agents.
- Company sponsored agents
- Generally require 500 or more enrolled agents
- Minimum premium of $250,000
- Primary or excess basis
- Defense costs covered outside the limits of liability
- Damage costs applied only to insured's deductible
- Claims made and reported forms
- Duty to defend coverage
- Career agent/brokerage companies considered
- Loss reporting capabilities
- Select retail and wholesale producers
- Limits up to $3 million per claim
- Arch Insurance Group application
- At least five years of loss experience
- Audited financial statements for the sponsoring company
Insurance coverage is underwritten by a member company of Arch Insurance Group Inc. This is only a brief description of the insurance coverage(s) available under the policy. The policy contains reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Full details of the coverage are contained in the policy. If there are any conflicts between this document and the policy, the policy shall govern. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions.