WHY ARCH NATIONAL ACCOUNTS
- Loss Sensitive Unbundled Experts
- Responsive, service-oriented team
- Individual account approach vs. portfolio underwriting
- Flexible underwriting and credit approaches with business unit authority
- Consultative claims and risk control support
- Arch's superior financial strength
PRIMARY CASUALTY INCLUDING:
- Workers Compensation
- General and Product liability
- Automobile liability
- Defense Base Act
We have a broad appetite for risk and have expertise in a wide range of industries and business segments for customers with expected ultimate losses of $2 million to $50 million. Some target classes include but not limited to:
- Financial institutions
- Food and beverage related
- Healthcare industries
- Hotels, casinos and gaming
- Retail and wholesale distributors
- Schools & Universities
- Specialty transportation
Large Retentions – $100,000 and higher, depending upon exposures. Incidental exposures may be considered on lower deductibles and/or guaranteed cost plans.
- Deductibles - including corridors
- Self-insured retentions
- Captives — Single Parent and Rent-A-Captive
- Retrospectively rated programs
- Fair, reasonable approach
- Credit decisions made within National Accounts Casualty
- Flexible programs
- Collateral Installments
- Collateral Buy Down Options
- Security types accepted
- Letters of Credit
- Cash, depleting and non-depleting
RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICE
We are an unbundled specialist and partner with a select group of national third party administrators. Third party administrators currently approved ** for insured programs are:
- Broadspire Services, Inc.
- Carl Warren & Company (Liability only)
- Gallagher Bassett Services
- Helmsman Management Services
- Matrix Claims Management Inc.
- TRISTAR Risk Enterprise Management, Inc.
- Sedgwick CMS
- York Insurance Services Group
** Please note: The above listing is subject to change.
Self-administration of claims may be considered. Please contact us for additional approved third party administrators for self-insured business.
- AM Best: A+ 15
- Moody’s: A1
- Standard and Poor’s: A+
- Fitch: A+
Insurance coverage is underwritten by a member company of Arch Insurance Group Inc. This is only a brief description of the insurance coverage(s) available under the policy. The policy contains reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Full details of the coverage are contained in the policy. If there are any conflicts between this document and the policy, the policy shall govern. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions.