E&S Casualty - Energy
Arch Insurance's Energy Casualty team delivers solutions for clients and brokers within the energy segment. Through a careful assessment of risks, we have the ability to tailor coverage to the specific needs of energy clients in all casualty lines, including primary general liability, auto liability, excess and umbrella.
- Underground mines
Oil & Gas
- Field service contractors
- Lease operators
Ethanol & Bio-Diesel
- Primary — $2 million/$4 million/$4 million
- Excess — Up to $25 million
- Excess limits can be used on a 100% layer or on a quota-share basis
- Ability to write primary layers as well as lead umbrella and excess placements
- Ability to write on an admitted or non-admitted basis
- Occurrence and claims made forms
- Industry supplemental application
- Full description of operations for each entity
- Minimum five years of historical losses
- Minimum five years exposure data
- Website information
Our Arch Insurance affiliate in the UK recently combined its onshore and offshore property and liability operations into one team to provide our global energy brokers and customers with seamless cover and service. Cover is available as an integrated program or on a standalone basis. Customers can benefit from specialist risk engineering services and energy claims handling. Queries on energy risks not covered by our US operations should be directed to our affiliate here.
Insurance coverage is underwritten by a member company of Arch Insurance Group Inc. This is only a brief description of the insurance coverage(s) available under the policy. The policy contains reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Full details of the coverage are contained in the policy. If there are any conflicts between this document and the policy, the policy shall govern. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions.