The Alwyn Europe division of Arch Insurance (EU) dac (formerly Arch Mortgage Insurance dac) was formed to provide delegated capacity to Managing General Agents (MGAs) in the casualty and specialty insurance lines.
Important notice for existing Alwyn policyholders.
For Customers of Arch Insurance (EU) dac (also trading as Alwyn Europe):
- Arch Insurance (EU) dac (also trading as Alwyn Europe) does not administer any policies of insurance or claims directly with consumers.
- If you have any query regarding your policy or if you wish to make a claim you must contact the broker or agent from whom you purchased your policy.
- If you do not know who your broker or agent is, please fill in the form below and we will try and direct your query to the correct agent.
- Please note that completing this form DOES NOT constitute a confirmation of any change to a policy or a claim notification.
- You must contact the broker or agent from whom you purchased your policy to confirm any changes to your policy or to report a claim.
NOT a customer an Arch Insurance (EU) dac and wish to make a claim?
- Please fill in the below online contact form and we will try and direct you to the correct agent.
- Please note that completing this form DOES NOT constitute a claim notification.
In light of the increased Coronavirus measures in the UK and Ireland, we recommend that you use the online contact form to contact us.
Level 2, Block 3, The Oval
160 Shelbourne Road
Arch Insurance (EU) dac is registered in the Republic of Ireland (No. 505420). Registered Office: 2nd Floor, Block 3 The Oval, 160 Shelbourne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Arch Insurance (EU) dac, trading as Arch Mortgage Insurance, Alwyn Europe, Arch Insurance EU, Arch Insurance, Arch International and Arch MI, is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.