Arch offers a wide range of Professional Indemnity Insurance products to discerning professionals to cover their potential exposure to professional liability claims. These products provide essential financial protection for professional services including design and advice.
Arch’s Professional Indemnity Insurance products are tailored to cover professions as diverse as Accountants, Engineers and Winemakers, to name a few.
Whilst Arch’s Insurance Policies will cater for each individual's needs, extensions are commonly used to enhance the cover. Our standard Policy is written on a civil liability (claims made) basis and it provides automatic cover for:
- Defence Costs
- Automatic Reinstatements
- Dishonesty of Employees
- Consumer Protection Legislation
- Loss of Documents
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Acquisitions and Mergers
- Privacy Remediation Expenses
- Spouse Liability
- Joint Venture Liability
- Contractors and Sub-Contractors
- Public Relations Expenses
- Emergency Defence Costs
- Free Legal Assistance
- Compensation for Court Attendance
- Statutory Liability
- Representation at Inquiries and Judicial Review
The following extensions may also be included:
- Previous Business
- Seepage and Pollution
- Third Party Data Security Breach & Client Network Infection
Arch’s current range of professional indemnity products offer tailored coverage for:
- Architects, Engineers and related professions
- Agricultural Consultants
- Book keepers
- Corporate Lawyers
- Design & Construction
- Environmental Consultants
- Mortgage Brokers
- Patent Attorneys
- Professional Consultants
- And Miscellaneous professions as diverse as Archivists to Zoologists
Excess of Loss is offered for all occupations.
Arch also offers;
- TECHNOLOGY & MEDIA professionals, a tailor made Combined Professional Indemnity & General Liability Insurance policy that provides peace of mind and protection within the one product.
- BEAUTICANS AND HAIRDRESSERS a Professional malpractice and liability insurance which incorporates a suite of insurance solutions to offer a new level of confidence to beauty professionals, no matter what their specialty, whether individuals, mobile or contract practitioners.
Programs and Schemes
Arch has dedicated and resourceful Programs/Schemes team that’ve collaborated with a number of brokers and professional association’s Australia-wide.
Our team offer a wide range of services to Underwriting support, Product design, Strategic planning and marketing to help you secure a deal or maintain your existing portfolio.
Arch has the capacity to include multiple lines within a program creating ease of transaction and sense of security for the broker and their clients.