The Arch Insurance Travel & Accident division writes specialty travel and accident related insurance products. These products protect an insured’s non-refundable vacation investment and cover them if they experience unforeseen emergencies while traveling.
Our comprehensive travel insurance policies generally combine the following coverages and services:
- Pre-Departure Benefits include coverage for trip cancellation which will reimburse the insured up to the maximum cost of their trip if they incur a claim due to one of the plan’s named perils including sickness, injury, death, strike, inclement weather causing cessation of travel services, terrorism and others
- Post-Departure Benefits include coverage for emergency medical expenses, emergency evacuation expenses, protection for baggage and personal effects, and reimbursement for meals and accommodations if a traveler is delayed, among other coverages
- Non-Insured Assistance Services include a 24-hour hotline available to assist travelers with their travel or medical emergencies
We are also able to customize insurance products and offer numerous coverage upgrades including:
- Cancel for any reason
- Cancel for work reasons
- Sports coverage
- Additional medical and baggage protection
- Arch Travel and Accident insures a wide variety of travelers, including cruise ship passengers, business travelers, students, adventure travelers and many other domestic and international travelers
- Products are offered directly to consumers online and indirectly to customers of travel suppliers, tour operators, travel agents, property management companies and various other segments of the travel industry
- Coverage is available for residents of the United States and Puerto Rico who are taking short term trips of less than one year in duration
- Select Third Party Administrators.
- We also entertain new business from established travel insurance providers, air transport companies, assistance providers, as well as retailers and wholesalers of any size, who are seeking an alternative to their current insurance provider
Insurance coverage is underwritten by a member company of Arch Insurance Group Inc. This is only a brief description of the insurance coverage(s) available under the policy. The policy contains reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Full details of the coverage are contained in the policy. If there are any conflicts between this document and the policy, the policy shall govern. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions.