Arch Insurance offers outstanding flexibility to design practical solutions for the operational completed civil works exposures of bridges and related civil work entities.
Owners and Operators of:
- Toll roads
- Most recent consulting engineer's report for each structure (dated within two years for superstructure and three years for substructure), including status of any applicable recommendations
- Completed Arch Insurance Bridge Application or equivalent
- Most recent appraisal for building(s) and structures (or original construction cost for bridges)
- Most recent annual report/business income worksheet
- All Risk manuscript policy
- Domestic risks
- Select retail and wholesale producers
- Up to $50 million
- Catastrophe capacity is determined by probable maximum loss and overall position in the program
Insurance coverage is underwritten by a member company of Arch Insurance Group Inc. This is only a brief description of the insurance coverage(s) available under the policy. The policy contains reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Full details of the coverage are contained in the policy. If there are any conflicts between this document and the policy, the policy shall govern. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions.