Arch Insurance Group's Professional Liability Division aligns with reputable program administrators (PA's) to write non-medical Professional Liability programs. Arch's management team and underwriting personnel are located in New York City.
Arch Professional Liability partners with program administrators with the following attributes:
- A strong financial business plan
- Profitable underwriting results backed by quantifiable data
- Excellent reputation
- Strong financials
- Proven underwriting and program management skills
- Existing market presence
- Unparalleled expertise and professionalism
- Claims coded to key exposure units and attributes
- Fully functional underwriting workstation (Arch's or their own depending on program)
The desired minimum annual written premium for a national professional liability program is $10 million. We will consider smaller programs depending on the profitability and ease of implementation. Also, Arch will consider writing larger accounts on an open brokerage basis.
Arch Insurance Group program submission requirements include:
- A history of the program and principals
- Underwriting and pricing guidelines/history
- Program demographics
- Quantitative statistical experience (Premium and claims).
- Competition analysis
- The program submission must meet rigorous underwriting and actuarial benchmarks, as well as a comprehensive due diligence process.
We authorize our program administrators to rate, quote, issue policies, and handle premium collection based on established underwriting guidelines. Our preferred solution is use of Arch's underwriting system; however, we will consider a program administrator's underwriting system that meets our technical and data requirements.
Classes for Consideration (We would consider other classes as well):
- Lawyers Professional Liability – Small Law firms 1-30
- Public Entity Programs for small to medium municipalities – Non-metro (Law Enforcement, Public Officials, School Boards)
- Accounting Firms
- Insurance Agencies
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability Programs
- Contractors Pollution Liability and other Environmental Programs
- Design Professional Liability/Architects & Engineers
- Real Estate Agents & Brokers
- Network Security & e-Business (Technology-related classes)
- Environmental Classes
Insurance coverage is underwritten by a member company of Arch Insurance Group Inc. This is only a brief description of the insurance coverage(s) available under the policy. The policy contains reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Full details of the coverage are contained in the policy. If there are any conflicts between this document and the policy, the policy shall govern. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions.