Medical Stop Loss
Self funding an employee health plan is a great way to provide customized, consistent benefits to your entire workforce. With the right financial controls in place, employers with 50+ employee's can receive cash flow benefits and improve their bottom line.
We are skilled in structuring flexible plan designs through innovative underwriting to help protect employers with self-funded health plans from unexpected or catastrophic health claims.
Types of Coverage
- Specific Stop Loss only
- Specific and Aggregate Stop Loss
Specific Stop Loss
Specific Stop Loss protects against individual catastrophic claims that exceed retention levels between $25,000 - $500,000.
Aggregate Stop Loss
Aggregate Stop Loss insures against non-catastrophic claims exceeding a total dollar amount for a plan year. Aggregate deductibles are usually placed at 125% expected claims.
Contact Features and Options
- Specific annual policy maximum range from $1 million to Unlimited with Unlimited Lifetime maximum is available
- Aggregate Coverage Maximum Up to $2 million per policy period
- Aggregating specific
- Specific Advance funding
- Monthly aggregate accommodation
- Specific & Aggregate traditional and ASO terminal liability
- Specific Benefits covered: Medical, Prescription drugs
- Aggregate Benefits covered: Medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs and Weekly Income/short term disability.
- Early Lock-in Available
- Second year rate cap for select risk groups
Our Competitive Advantage
- National Transplant Network
- Government Program Advocacy
- Proven clinical case management support
- Network relationships to maximize discounts
Arch's Financial Strength
A table summarizing the key ratings issued to Arch Capital Group Ltd. (“ACGL”) and its relative insurance and reinsurance subsidiaries may be found here
Insurance coverage is underwritten by a member company of Arch Insurance Group Inc. This is only a brief description of the insurance coverage(s) available under the policy. The policy contains reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Full details of the coverage are contained in the policy. If there are any conflicts between this document and the policy, the policy shall govern. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions.