In today's legal and economic environment, every organization must act prudently to protect its directors, officers and fiduciaries. Arch Insurance Group has a state-of-the-art Fiduciary Liability Insurance Policy coupled with the Arch Essential Fiduciary Enhancement Endorsement® to protect these individuals, employee benefit plans and its sponsors from the evolving and complex exposures of ERISA.
Our team of underwriting professionals have extensive experience in evaluating ERISA exposures and offer creative and customized solutions for all companies in all industry segments. Our underwriters evaluate and analyze the risk factors for each account and tailor their underwriting approach to identify, manage and charge appropriately for exposures particular to each insured.
Public and private companies in all industry segments including multiple employer trusts and multiemployer plans.
- Competitive policy form and rates
- Non-cancellable policy (other than premium payment)
- Duty to defend policy with an option for the insured to assume defense
- No panel counsel
- Covers claims against insureds for wrongful acts by other persons when the insureds are legally responsible for such acts
- Automatic Voluntary Settlement Program and HIPAA coverage (subject to sublimits)
- Broad definition of loss
- Liberal notice and reporting provisions
- Bilateral extended reporting provision
- Broad severability
- Arch Essential Fiduciary Enhancement Endorsement® offers:
- Coverage for fact finding investigation and procedural appeal
- Affirmative defense costs coverage for insureds acting in a settlor capacity
- Enhanced conduct exclusions providing final, non-appealable adjudication with full severability including defense costs carveback
- Streamlined Priority of Payments language
- Ability to tailor coverage for unions and labor organizations through the Arch Essential Multi-Employer Plan Fiduciary Liability Conversion EndorsementTM
Select retail and wholesale producers
Up to $25 million in limits on a primary and excess basis.
Audited financial statements and/or Form 5500's for the five largest pension benefit plans
Arch's Financial Strength
A table summarizing the key ratings issued to Arch Capital Group Ltd. (“ACGL”) and its relative insurance and reinsurance subsidiaries may be found at:
Insurance coverage is underwritten by a member company of Arch Insurance Group Inc. This is only a brief description of the insurance coverage(s) available under the policy. The policy contains reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Full details of the coverage are contained in the policy. If there are any conflicts between this document and the policy, the policy shall govern. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions.