All companies are at risk for occupational fraud. Arch Insurance Group offers comprehensive coverage that is designed to protect a company from exposures arising from fraud.
Our team of underwriting professionals has extensive experience in evaluating these types of risks. Our underwriters evaluate and analyze the risk factors for each account and tailor our underwriting approach and solution for the specific exposures of each insured.
Public and private companies in nearly all commercial classes and sizes
- Most nonprofit organizations
- Competitive policy form and rates
- Broad Definitions of “Employee,” “Money,” “Securities,” “Forgery”, “Computer Fraud” and “Fraudulent Transfer Instructions”
- Customer Property Coverage
- Credit Card Forgery
- Investigative Costs Coverage
- Computer Restoration Coverage
- 90-Day Discovery
- Loss Sustained or Loss Discovery Options
- Sponsored Plan Coverage
- Defense Costs Coverage (Forgery or Alteration)
Up to $25 million in limits on a primary and excess basis
Completed Application with loss history
Retail and wholesale producers
Insurance coverage is underwritten by a member company of Arch Insurance Group Inc. This is only a brief description of the insurance coverage(s) available under the policy. The policy contains reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Full details of the coverage are contained in the policy. If there are any conflicts between this document and the policy, the policy shall govern. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions.