Arch Corporate Canopy® Wholesale
In today's legal and economic environment, every private company must act responsibly and prudently to protect its directors, officers, employees and fiduciaries.
To meet the changing needs of the market, Arch Insurance Group has developed a highly competitive multi-coverage policy which is further enhanced by a new comprehensive suite of endorsements . This policy offers Directors & Officers Liability, Employment Practices Liability, Fiduciary Liability, Crime and Kidnap Ransom & Extortion Coverage.
Our team of underwriting professionals has extensive experience in evaluating all types of risks. We analyze the exposures for each account tailoring our underwriting approach and insurance solution for each individual insured.
Send all private company submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to the appropriate contact in the column to the right.
Up to $25 million in limits on a primary and excess basis
Private companies with less than $500 million in annual revenues. We insure a wide variety of industry segments.
Target industries include:
- Business Services
- EPL continuity for prior policy EEOC charges or written demands available
- 80/20 hammer clause (no hammer available)
- Worldwide coverage
- Broad definitions of claim, wrongful acts and loss
- Liberal notice and reporting provisions
- Non-rescindable policy
- Application and exclusion severability for insured persons
- Additional $500,000 limit of liability for non-indemnifiable loss for executives
- Priority of payments
- Defense outside the limits of liability available
- Third party employment practices coverage
- EPL social media, workplace violence, and employee privacy available
- HIPAA sub-limits available
LOSS CONTROL SERVICES
Arch has developed a value-added, free, interactive risk management program to assist our Insureds in reducing their risk of employee claims in conjunction with Jackson Lewis LLP, a National law firm with 49 offices and 700 attorneys across the United States.
- The Legal Resources of Jackson Lewis Jackson Lewis's award winning website (www.jacksonlewis.com) provides comprehensive information on key workplace law developments. While on the website, you may also subscribe to various free Jackson Lewis newsletters and legal updates.
- Hotline Services Provided by Jackson Lewis Jackson Lewis also provides a confidential call-in "hotline" for Arch Insurance Group insureds to ask questions about workplace concerns. Free Hotline for EPL insureds to access Jackson Lewis experts: 1-888-538-6890.
- Training Provided by Jackson Lewis Workplace Training employees and supervisors is a key element in preventing employment law disputes and assisting in defending such disputes. Jackson Lewis offers in-person training on all aspects of workplace law at reduced rates.
Arch's Financial Strength
The following table summarizes the key ratings issued to Arch Capital Group Ltd. ("ACGL") and its key insurance and reinsurance subsidiaries:
Insurance coverage is underwritten by a member company of Arch Insurance Group Inc. This is only a brief description of the insurance coverage(s) available under the policy. The policy contains reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Full details of the coverage are contained in the policy. If there are any conflicts between this document and the policy, the policy shall govern. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions.