Arch Essential Excess Policy®
Follow Form Excess Liability Insurance Policy
In today's legal, economic and regulatory environment, management liability products such as Directors & Officers Liability (D&O), Employment Practices Liability (EPL), Fiduciary Liability and Commercial Crime are of the utmost importance. Brokers, agents, clients and their counsel work extensively on crafting the terms and conditions of the primary policies to provide extensive coverage.
With many companies purchasing excess insurance as well, it is essential for an excess policy to seamlessly follow the terms and conditions of that primary policy. This ensures that the same breadth of coverage is provided without any potential gaps that can cause financial harm to a purchaser. The Arch Essential Excess Policy is a simple, straightforward policy that succeeds in meeting this important goal of follow-form coverage.
Public and private companies in all industry segments.
- Can provide excess coverage for D&O, EPL, Fiduciary or Crime
- Simple "Follow Form" Insuring Agreement
- Market leading "Exhaustion of the Underlying" language including payment by the Insured or a DIC carrier
- Automatic recognition of depletion for sub-limits in the primary policy
- Major Definitions (Application, Claim, Loss and Insured) are all defined as per the Primary Policy
- No Cancellation section or Subrogation section
Select retail and wholesale producers
Up to $25 million in limits
Insurance coverage is underwritten by a member company of Arch Insurance Group Inc. This is only a brief description of the insurance coverage(s) available under the policy. The policy contains reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Full details of the coverage are contained in the policy. If there are any conflicts between this document and the policy, the policy shall govern. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions.