As one of the leading writers of Excess Workers’ Compensation for over 25 years, we have developed the expertise required to deal with the unique needs of your self-insured clients. Arch Insurance Excess Workers’ Compensation, formerly known as Wexford, has a dedicated product team of seasoned underwriters and claims professionals. In order to earn your business, our underwriters know they need to accurately analyze exposure and loss experience and work with you to create the best solution.
Flexibility in underwriting by an experienced staff permits Arch to consider a wide range of businesses. We are also a leading writer of homogenous self-insured groups.
Qualified self-insureds – both single entities and groups – which are seeking excess workers' compensation on a standalone basis.
- County governments
- K-12 schools
- Colleges and universities
We are also a market for, but not limited to:
- Water districts and transportation authorities
- Retail and wholesale
- Hospitality (including casinos, hotels and restaurants)
- Service industries
Key Features of Our Policy
Ours is one of the broadest policies available and can be tailored to meet the individual needs of your clients. It provides statutory limits for Workers’ Compensation and Employers Liability limits of up to $2 million.
- Minimum Premium – $100,000
- Minimum Retention – $500,000 (police & firefighters @ $750,000)
- Complete Arch excess workers' compensation application
- Employee Concentration Worksheet
- Healthcare Supplemental application (if applicable)
- Vehicle Supplemental application (if applicable)
- Aircraft Supplemental application (if applicable)
- Claims Self-Administration Questionnaire (if applicable)
- Minimum of seven years of loss and payroll data
- Complete description of losses in excess of $100,000
- Most recent actuarial report (if available)
All applications and submission guidelines are available at: www.archinsurance.com
Insurance coverage is underwritten by a member company of Arch Insurance Group Inc. This is only a brief description of the insurance coverage(s) available under the policy. The policy contains reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Full details of the coverage are contained in the policy. If there are any conflicts between this document and the policy, the policy shall govern. Not all coverages are available in all jurisdictions.