Alternative group bermuda
The Alternative Group of Companies, through wholly-owned subsidiaries of Arch Capital Group Ltd., specializes in structuring and managing alternative market risk financing solutions.
Discover the advantages of our seamless and client-centric approach to developing innovative and flexible programs designed to meet your evolving risk financing needs.
Alternative Risk Financing Solutions
For clients seeking alternative risk financing solutions, our team of experienced professionals has a deep understanding of the alternative market and captive programs and is dedicated to structuring an effective program for you on a timely basis.
In addition to facilitating access to issuing paper and risk transfer, we focus on building collaborative relationships with our clients so that we can continue to provide innovative solutions that address your risk management and financing needs.
In particular, the Alternative Group of Companies provides:
Access to a separate account facility through Alternative Re Holdings Limited; and
- Management services for clients' own alternative market companies through Alternative Underwriting Services, Ltd.
Separate Account Facilities: Alternative Re Limited
Alternative Re Limited operates as a Bermuda separate account company. The company facilitates client participation in the financial experience of risks relating to US middle market companies, associations and industry groups.
Alternative Re Limited offers a variety of account structures to individual companies or groups seeking to participate in their primary liability risks through a separate account facility. Retention levels typically range from $250,000 to $1 million. We service a broad range of industry segments, including:
- Contractors (general and specialty)
- Nursing homes
- Retail stores
- PEOs and temp staffing
In addition to access to "A+" rated carriers in the US, as well as to specialist service providers, our clients, their agents and brokers benefit from premier servicing, innovative and robust structuring, and our streamlined and flexible approach to managing and financing their risks.
Management Capabilities: Alternative Underwriting Services, Ltd.
Alternative Underwriting Services, Ltd. operates as a Bermuda management company and assists clients with the management of their independent wholly owned separate account or captive companies. Through our truly unbundled approach, clients have the freedom to use their own select carrier and service providers.
The management services available include:
- Overseeing the licensing and registration of our clients' companies;
- Coordinating and completing the incorporation and licensing process, throughout which the combination of our experience and close working relationship with local law firms and regulatory authorities has proven invaluable;
- Working in partnership with clients and their service providers to offer expert guidance on program structure;
- Providing full day-to-day program management, including contractual matters, collateral management, and management and financial reporting using systems specifically designed for separate account and captive company reporting; and
- Coordinating with the clients' appointed primary carriers, TPAs, auditors, actuaries, legal advisers and investment managers.